American media outlets have reported that the United States administration is preparing for a possible new round of military strikes against Iran. CBS News reported on Saturday, May 23, citing US officials, that no final decision has yet been made regarding the implementation of such strikes. According to the report, informed sources said discussions on resuming military operations are continuing, but no definitive decision has been reached so far. Donald Trump had announced last week that plans to launch new strikes against Iran had been halted. He said the decision was taken following requests from several US allied countries in the region. At the same time, mediation efforts between United States and Iran have reportedly intensified. As part of these efforts, Asim Munir, head of Pakistan’s defence forces, and Mohsin Naqvi travelled to Iran to discuss ways to reduce tensions between the two sides.
Reports Emerge of US Preparations for Possible New Strikes Against Iran
- Advertisement -



